News & Events
Communication is key to enable parents to work in partnership and support their child’s education.
Our parents believe our communication is outstanding. We provide all parents with the following communications:
- A weekly newsletter emailed direct to your inbox
- Text messages
- An up to date website
- Teacher emails – you will receive a reply within 5 working days
- The headteachers email – acknowledgement of any concern within 24 hours
- Regular parent consultations
- Termly data reports on your child’s progress
- Annual reports on your child’s progress
We believe partnership is key, your child’s well-being and safety is our main concern – working together enables your child to reach for the sky and shine brightly.
In the event of an emergency school closure, the following radio stations will provide information to parents. We will keep you updated via the website and texts.
Eagle is now Greatest Hits Radio and they will still announce School closures in Surrey:
Get Surrey/Surrey Live also announce: https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/school-closures-surrey-find-out-14021034